EASA APPROVED SE.ATO.0033
Trollhättan Vänersborg Airport, SE- 461 93, Sweden
The privileges of a Class Rating Instructor for multi-engine airplane is to instruct for the issue, revalidation or renewal of a class or type rating for non-complex non-high performance single-pilot aeroplanes, when the privileges sougth by the applicant are to fly in single -pilot operations.
– 25 hours Teaching and learning (T&L).
– 10 hours of theory training covering lesson preparations and technical training
Practical flight exercises:
– 5 hours in DA42
– Hold valid Private Pilot License (PPL)
– Hold valid Medical class 2
– Valid Multi Engine Piston (MEP) class rating
– Have at least 500 hours of flight time on aeroplanes
– Have at least 30 hours as Pilot In Command (PIC) on multi-engine airplane.
Credits for previous experience:
The student may be credited the theoretical part “Teaching and Learning¨ if holding a FI (A) rating.
Price and Payment:
Price for this course is 59,000 SEK and Assessment of Competence fees and aircraft rental during AoC is included in the price.
Accommodation is included in the price mentioned above and is only 1 minute walk to our facility.
Flexible, contact us to reserve your spot