Alpha Aviation Academy Sweden offer an efficient and much appreciated solution for trainees that carry FAA or ICAO CPL ME IR ratings and want to convert to EASA ratings.
The training is performed solely in multi engine DA42 aircraft and DA42 simulator .
During the training program you will fly a minimum of:
- 5 hours of DA42 aircraft and
- 10 hrs of DA42 simulator
This is a full time course.
Price is 99 000 SEK and includes
- Charts and maps
- Landing fees
- Skill Test fee
- Aircraft rental for skill test
Minimum Requirements for this course:
- FAA or ICAO CPL MEP with instrument rating (All ratings must be valid)
- EASA ATPL theory completed (All 14 subjects)
- Hold an EASA Class 1 Medical (We recommend you do your initial with Aeromedical center in Norway and ask for a Swedish Medical).
- If you already hold an EASA 1st class medical from a different member state this must be transfered to Sweden (takes between 1-3 months)
- At least one X-country trip 300 NM
- Fitness Certificate from the Police (If foreign citizen). This is actually registry of suspicion and previous convictions and must be in English
Note: if your FAA ratings are not current, we do have an FAA flight instructor in place that can help you with flight review (BFR) or IPC.