Revalidation means that your rating has not expired and you need to revalidate it before it expires.
Price for revalidation of valid MEP / IR rating
– Please note that your ratings can be expired for up to 3 months before extra training is required
– 8 900 SEK (Proficiency check without extra training)
Renewal – Once the rating has expired (according to the date registered on your pilot licence) you will have to renew it. In order to do so, the flight training, seminar and flight exam you have to do will be different depending on how long ago your rating expired.
Price for renewal of expired MEP / IR rating
– For ratings expired more than 3 months, add one training session to the PC
– Training session with instructor 5 000 SEK
– Proficiency check cost 8 900 SEK
– Total price 13 900 SEK (PC and training session)
NOTE: The above price and training is only for pilots with experience on DA42. Applicants with no DA42 experience will require additional training.
We will offer accommodation free of charge for 1-2 nights. Accommodation consist of private room with shared bathroom and kitchen.
We can pick you up from train station or Airport if needed.
– Bank transfer (must be arranged before arrival).
– Card payment on site.